Graduate Structural/Façade Engineer:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate/Trainee Structural/Façade Engineer within our Engineering Team, due to growth and secured projects. You will be part of the Engineering Team, providing assistance to Structural/Façade Engineers. The ideal candidate will be passionate about learning new skills and obtaining experience in the facade industry. Long term prospects will give you the opportunity to progress to a Structural/Façade Engineer Role, working on Large Commercial Projects throughout the UK and overseas.
- Assist Structural/Façade Engineers.
- Carrying out structural calculations, analysis and modelling, to develop your skills and experience, within the façade industry.
- Finding structural engineering solutions.
- Learning the practice of structural/facade engineering, codes of practice, software, materials and construction techniques
- Document control – Uploading/downloading designs/documents.
- Experience working with 2D & 3D.
- Experience with with Microsoft Office, in particular, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Self-motivated individual able to use own initiative.
- To be able to work part of a team, as well as the ability to apply concentrated individual effort.
- A good level of accuracy and an attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Good Communication skills.
- Organisation and time management to complete work to project deadlines.
- Flexible approach to decision making.
- Spatial and design skills to be able to visualise projects in 2D and 3D.
- Studying, or have studied, an ICE or IStructE accredited course.
- Work experience.